Slow Smoked Broja Marinated Salmon Recipe
Slow Smoked Broja Marinated Salmon, topped with Purple Blaze aioli and served with sauteed garlic and brocolli rabe beside steamed baby bella mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
4 - 5 oz filets of salmon
1 Cup Broja or Strabenero
3 - small bunches of brocolli rabe
6 - small cloves garlic (peeled and halved)
2 cups ripe cherry tomatoes
2 cups baby bella mushrooms (halved)
2 tbs coconut oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 cup Broja or Strabenero
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
4 tbs Purple BLaze
1. Marinate salmon filets in Broja or Strabenero for at least 3 hours,
2. Smoke, Bake or Grill salmon filets until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F or (62.8 degrees C)
3. Steam cherry tomatoes and baby bella mushrooms for 5 minutes. (I like to add a pinch of salt and dry basil to the water I'm steaming my veggies in to add a little extra flavor......you can always add hot sauce if you dare)
4. Add coconut oil to a large preheated sautee pan or skillet. Once oil has melted and dispersed, add garlic halves, brocolli rabe, salt and pepper. Sautee for five minutes or until tender, tossing the veggies every 30 seconds or so. It tastes best when the brocolli rabe is not over cooked and has a crisp fresh snap when bitten into.
5. Blend Greek yogurt with Purple Blaze. Plate the salmon fillets and place a dollop of the blend on each fillet. Plate your veggies and serve.