Braised Seabass with Strabenero Pilaf, topped with diced fresh strawberries, crushed roasted pistachios and drizzled with Purple Blaze balsamic viniagrette.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
4 - 5 oz filets of seabass
1 package of rice pilaf
4 large strawberries
1/3 cup crushed roasted pistachios
1 small can (15 oz) of diced fire roasted tomatoes
3 tbs Strabenero
3 tbs Purple Blaze
1 tbs honey
3 tbs butter
1. Cook rice pilaf according to package directions. Add Strabenero to boiling water prior to adding rice.
2. Heat medium-large frying pan to medium-hot. Add butter. Once butter has melted place seabass filets in pan skin side down. Sear for 2-3 minutes. Turn filets over and sear for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan.
3. Add fire roasted tomatoes, juices and all, and bring to heavy simmer. Place seabass filets in pan skin down. Reduce heat to a l ight simmer, cover with at tight fitting lid and braise for 7 minutes or until the internal temparature of the seabass reaches 145 degrees F (62.8 degrees C).
4. Blend Purple Blaze, balsamic vinegar and honey.
5. Plate as follows; Rice pilaf, seabass, diced strawberries, crushed roasted pistachios and a fresh basil leaf. Place a few spoonfuls of the fire roasted tomatoes on each side of the rice and slightly drizzle the plate with the Purple Blaze balsamic viniagrette. Serve and enjoy!